egyptbesttrip.com offers you to discover the secrets of ancient Egypt’s most famous monuments in two days while being in Hurghada. Fly from Hurghada to Cairo to visit the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, and then head to Luxor by flight to see Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings then transferring back to Hurghada.
Day 1:Fly from Hurghada Cairo Day Tour / Fly to Luxor.
(Accommodation in Luxor). Meals: Lunch.
Day 2: Luxor Day Tour / Back to Hurghada.
Meals: Breakfast &Lunch.
Day 01:Fly from Hurghada Cairo Day Tour / Fly to Luxor
egyptbesttrip.com representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or Gouna by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle for flight to Cairo. Upon your arrival at Cairo Airport, you will be accompanied by your private Egyptologist guide to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
Day 02: Luxor Tours / Back to Hurghada
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor and then you will be accompanied by your English speaking tour guide in a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit the fabulous Karnak Temples the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch will be served in Luxor at local restaurant. After that you will be moved to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen.
Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt. Finally, you will be transferred from Luxor by a private air-conditioned vehicle back to your hotel in Hurghada for about 04 hours driving.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
More Options are not included and available upon request:
– Camel Ride – Giza Desert
– Going inside Mykernios Pyramid
– Going inside Cheops pyramids
– Solar Boat – Giza Pyramids
– Sound and Light Show – Pyramids
– Dahsour Area visit
– Mummy Room – Egyptian Museum
– Nile Felucca Excursion
– Dinner at Nile Cruise: starting from 45$ per person
– Cartouches order: per request
– Khan El Khaliley Bazaar: Free of Charge – according to time permitting
– city tour by Carriot Ride Luxor
– King Tut Tomp – Vally of the Kings
– Domestic flight ticket (Hurghada/Cairo – Cairo/ Luxor)
– Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
– Accommodation in Luxor with breakfast in hotel
– All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
– Private Professional guide throughout your tours
– Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo and Luxor
– Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by private vehicle
– Lunch at local restaurant during tour in Cairo & Luxor
– Bottled water on board the vehicle
– Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
– All service charges & taxes
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|