Egyptiantrip’s tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna and transfer you to Hurghada International Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and accompanied by your tour guide to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move on to Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian & Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Hurghada and then transfer back to your hotel.
More Options are not included and available upon request:
– Camel Ride – Giza Desert
– Going inside Mykernios Pyramid
– Going inside Cheops pyramids
– Solar Boat – Giza Pyramids
– Sound and Light Show – Pyramids
– Dahsour Area visit
– Mummy Room – Egyptian Museum
– Nile Felucca Excursion
– Dinner at Nile Cruise: starting from 45$ per person
– Cartouches order: per request
– Khan El Khaliley Bazaar: Free of Charge – according to time permitting
– Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
– Return flight ticket from Hurghada
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
– Private English Egyptologist guide
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
– Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
– Shopping tours in Cairo
– All Service charges & taxes
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|