Explore the one of Egypt’s landmarks, The Citadel of Cairo, and also visit the most special place with special spirit, which is called Old or Coptic Cairo to discover the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue & Church of Abu Serga and finally explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
Your private tour guide will pick you from your hotel. You will get to visit Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the Crusaders. Later you will visit MohamedAli Alabaster Mosque, which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq for Mohamed Ali, Ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Over 45 years.
Then you will get to Visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of Abu Serga and back to hotel. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
The tour includes a visit to the Perfume Palace and Papyrus Institute if you prefer and Egyptian cotton shop factory.
– Pick up services from your hotel & return.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
– Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– Shopping tours in Cairo.
– All taxes & service charge.
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|