Egyptiantrip’s tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a trip to the Temple of Kalabsha which has been dismantled and re-erected on a hill near the High-Dam site (Western Bank). This temple was originally built by Toutmosis II and Amenophis II at Kalabsha, 40 miles south of Aswan, and was restored during the Roman conquest, and then end the tour by the long- awaited Nubian Museum which was opened in 1997. This museum displays thousands of antiquities that would have been lost under the waters of Lake Nasser. This museum takes its name from the ancient Egyptian Nbu, meaning gold, in reference to the area’s famous gold mines Moreover; you will enjoy scenes of Nubian life demonstrated with a range of life-size displays.
– Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
– Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
– Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
– All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
– Bottled water during your trip
– All service charges and taxes
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|