Be ready to visit Alexandria, the second Egyptian city after Cairo, it called The Bride of Mediterranean Sea. Sea rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
Your private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, and then transfer to enjoy amazing day trip to Alexandria. First visit Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
– Pick up services from your hotel & return.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
– Lunch meal at local restaurant in Alexandria.
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– All taxes & service charge.
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|