You will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor to enjoy a tour to Edfu. Upon arrival in Edfu, you will be transferred to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. Lunch box included.
Then transfer to see to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and ” Sobek ” with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom Ombo’s importance lies in its huge sugar-cane. Then transfer back to your hotel in luxor.
– Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
– Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
– Lunch from the hotel in Luxor
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
– All service charges & taxes
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|