Egyptiantrip’s tour guide will pick you up from hotel in Alexandria to Alamein. Then transfer to the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display.
Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to hotel.
– Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria & return
– Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
– Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
– A bottle of water during your trip
– English Speaking Guide during the tour
– Lunch during your tour
– All taxes & service charge
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|