Discover Al Menia approximately 4 hours far from Cairo. You will be transferred at 06:00 a.m. by our air-conditioned vehicle from Cairo to Al Menia, then by a motor boat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton. This city which was once an impressive city that was stretched over a surface area of 15 kilometers from North to South. Most of the beauty of the city is now lost except from some ruins of the great temple of Aten, the sun god, and some other ruins of temples and palaces. After that will move to visit the Beni Hassan Necropolis, carved into limestone mountains, this burial site belongs to the Middle Kingdom of the Pharaohs (2055 – 1650 BC), there you will enjoy the painted walls with the most rare scenes, & then will beck to Cairo.
– Pick up services from your hotel & return.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
– Lunch meal at local restaurant .
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– All taxes & service charge.
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|