Discover the greatness of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendry temples in Luxor . Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met, by our representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple; the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
If you would rather fill the time with additional activities your guide will be happy to make it happen for an extra cost.
– Pick up services from your hotel & return.
– Being met and assisted upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
– Lunch meal at local restaurant in Luxor.
– Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Cairo.
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– Shopping tours in Cairo.
– All taxes & service charge.
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|