Egyptiantrip’s tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan and then you will be transferred from your hotel in Aswan to St. Simoen Monestery which is located opposing the southern tip of the Elephantine Island. Firstly, it was called Anba Hatre Monastery. The principal church of the Monastery was built during the first half of the eleventh century (or possibly earlier, in the tenth century) and represents the oldest of its kind in Egypt
– Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return English Egyptologist guide
– Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
– All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
– Bottled water during your trip
– All service charges and taxes
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|