Day 01: Luxor / El Minya Tour
At 06:00 am Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer you to Minya, about 6 hours driving from Luxor. Upon arrival at Minya you will visit the city’s site, including the great plain where Akhenaton received his divine inspiration to build his city. Lunch will be served is a quality local restaurant in El Minya, then you will be transferred to your hotel at Minya. Dinner & Overnight in El Minya.
Day 02: Beni Hassan & Tombs Tour / Luxor
In the morning, you will be driven to Beni Hassan, where you can see Bakhet tomb (Bakhet III was the Governor of the Oryx Nome ), Khnumhotep tomb (Khnumhotep was a governor under Amenemhat III in the 12th dynasty ) and Khety tomb (It belongs to a governor in the 11th dynasty ), then proceeds to visit the northern tombs. Lunch in a good quality local restaurant in El Minya before driving back to your hotel in Luxor.
– Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
– Accommodation in Minya at 04 star hotel with breakfast
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
– Private English speaking guide throughout tours
– Entrance fees to all the sights in Minya
– Two lunch times during tours in El Minya at local restaurant
– Mineral water and soft drink (One Coke Soft Drinks) on board the vehicle
– All services charges
– Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
– Meals except where indicated in the itenerary
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|