Egyptian trip’s representative will pick you up from hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan by your tour guide to start sailing the Nile by the felucca for about one Hour around Elephntine Island and to visit the Botanical Gardens, which is rich of its plants that were imported from all over the world In the year of 1899 Lord Kitchener used this Island to be a place where his campaign can rest, and call it the Lord’s house. After his death, this Island belonged to the ministry of agriculture, from there you will be transferred back to your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
– Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
– Professional English-speaking tour guide
– Boat fees and entrance fees
– Felucca ride for about 01 hour
– Bottled water during your trip
– All service charges and taxes
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|