You private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
The tour includes a visit to the Perfume Palace and Papyrus Institute if you prefer and Egyptian cotton shop factory.
– Pick up services from your hotel & return.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
– Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– Shopping tours in Cairo.
– All taxes & service charge.
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|