egyptbesttrip.com tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and ” Sobek ” with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Lunch box included. Then transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
– Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
– Professional English-speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
– All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
– Lunch from the hotel in Aswan
– Bottled water during your trip
– All service charges and taxes
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|