Egyptiantrip’s tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to fly to Abu Simble which its main attraction being the great sun temple of RamsesII and the temple of queen Nefertari . Both temples was discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honor himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Qadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertrai Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favorite wife queen Nefertai among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will fly back to Aswan and then you will be driven back to your hotel.
– Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan on Egypt air
– Pick up services from your hotel and return
– All transfers & transportation by private air-conditioned van
– Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
– Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during tour
– Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Abu Simbel
– Bottled water during your trip
– Service charges and taxes included in tour price
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|