You will be transferred from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to Taba via a modern air-conditioned Vehicle, approximately 3 hours and half. Then will be met and assisted at Taba. Take the boat to Aqaba where you will be met and assisted then you will move directly to Petra for a full day visit, to the red rose rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city carve all in the mountains, riding on a horse to the Siq (canyon) which is a natural crack in the rocks, the Nabateans developed it into their structure elements, walking through the 1.2 km canyon and enjoying the beautiful carvings of statues, idols and niches.
On the way to the treasury, you will be wondering about the time the treasury will appear to you behind the corner that has been standing there for over than 2000 years, and then continue along the facades street to the roman theatre, royal tombs, the roman colonnaded street, Qasr al-bent. Lunch, then back to Aqaba port to take the cruise back to Taba, drive back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
– Pick up service from your hotel in Sharm & return
– All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
– Ferry boat tickets Taba – Aqaba – Taba
– Entrance fees to Petra
– Short horse ride Petra (700 meters, not mandatory)
– English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 3 hrs)
– Lunch at local restaurant in Petra
– Free bottled water on vehicle
– Entry visa to Jordan
– All service charges & taxes
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
– Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
– Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. All Israeli Taxes and transfers between Arava & Taba borders are covered by the customers. The Israeli taxes costs about 64 US Dollars paid on cash. Transfer by taxi car between borders costs 50 US Dollars per car for a return transfer.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|