Day 01: Sharm / Petra Tours
Egyptiantrip representative will pick you up from you hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transfer to Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Taba take the ferry boat to Aqaba. Our representative welcomes you at Aqaba Port, then transfer for 1.5 hours to Petra and start to visit the “Rose Red City”. On horse back or on foot, you reach the Siq, a narrow gorge, and walk more than 1 km till you reach the beautiful Treasury. From here you go on to the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bint. Overnight in Petra at Petra Palace Hotel.
Day 02: Wadi Rum / Back to Sharm
After breakfast we drive 1.5 hrs to Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. The area was made famous in the west by Lawrence of Arabia who described it as “vast, echoing and god-like”. Discover the area featured by rugged mountains and coloured sand dunes during a 4×4 Jeep tour. Transfer to Aqaba port to catch the ferry boat to Taba in Egypt. Upon arrival in Taba, transfer to your hotel in Sharm.
– Pick up service from your hotel in Sharm & return
– All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
– Ferry boat tickets Taba – Aqaba – Taba
– Accommodation for 01 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
– Desert Safari excursion in Wadi Rum by 4WD ( about 2 hrs)
– Entrance fees to Petra
– Short horse ride Petra (700 meters, not mandatory)
– English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 3 hrs)
– Free bottled water on vehicle
– Entry visa to Jordan
– All service charges & taxes
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
– Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
– Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. All Israeli Taxes and transfers between Arava & Taba borders are covered by the customers. The Israeli taxes costs about 64 US Dollars paid on cash. Transfer by taxi car between borders costs 50 US Dollars per car for a return transfer.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|