New adventure out of Cairo to discover the oldest pyramids in Egypt, you will see the pyramids of Fayoum. Lahun, Hawara, and Meidum pyramids are all older than the Giza Pyramids and show the development of pyramid building techniques that enabled the Giza Pyramids.
Egyptian Trip representative will pick you up from your hotel in in the morning to visit The pyramids of Fayoum & Middle Egypt. We will start with Hawara Pyramid which is about 145 km far from Cairo. Hawara Pyramid is built by King Amenemhat III (Dynasty XII). Then transfer to visit El Lahun Pyramid which is about 07 km far from Hawara Pyramid. El Lahun Pyramid was built by King Senusert II, (XII Dynasty). After that visit Meidum Pyramids which is about 40 km far from El Lahun Pyramid. Late lunch will be served after finishing the tours. Then back to your hotel in Cairo.
– Pick up services from your hotel & return.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
– Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
– Lunch meal at local restaurant in Fayoum.
– Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– All taxes & service charge.
– International Airfare
– Entry visa to Egypt
– Any optional tours
– Personal Spending
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|