Let’s add some charming flavor to your visit of St. Catherine Monastery 220 km northwest Sharm el Sheikh and located between the St. Catherine’s mounts and Moses Mount which is the oldest monastery of Christianity. It is an Orthodox Greek monastery within its amazing walls rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures. Among its treasures is the Museum of St. Catherine where there are icons attributed to the painter Angelos, one of the most famous artists of the 15th century, or to his peers, as well as all six icons by Michael Damaskenos which are considered among the most important works of the Cretan School of the 16th century.After that head to Dahab, the Flower Power City in the Red Sea, for a city tour and shopping tours in Dahab. Have lunch at a local restaurant then we will drive you back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
– Hotel pickup & drop off service.
– All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
– 2 ½ hours driving on normal roads by A/C comfort bus.
– Entrance fees to all mentioned sites.
– Hiking up Moses Mountain with expert guide throughout your hiking.
– 2 small bottles of Water, 2 Soft Drinks and light snacks in the bus.
– All taxes & charges of the services
– Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
|person(s)||Single||2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|